Monday, October 19, 2009

Getting Back in the Groove of Things.


Went back home to Michigan this weekend and was sick all last week. Haven't done much of anything- no cooking, grocery shopping etc. Last week was a mess of Puff plus tissues, canned chicken noodle soup, saltines and popsicles. I thought I would start this week with a photo update.


When I arrived this afternoon, it was sunny and in the 60s. Mat and I took a long bike ride to Millenium Park and back. Probably about 12 miles total. We took some photos of our new city, got some food and let Jack try on his Halloween costume! He is evening learning to "bawk!"

1 comment:

  1. Jack just kills me - if we even try to put a collar on BayLee he walks backwards! I love it!
    XO - Katie
    Glad you are feeling better, I am battling what looks like a sinus infection right now. Bawk!

    ReplyDelete