Thursday, January 28, 2010

Did I die and go to Mexico!?

Welcome to Pilsen. Looks, smells and sounds like Mexico. But where is the weather? Summer should be amazing.

This neighborhood should be called Little Mexico. The offices of the facility, where I work, are in the basement along the east wall of other building. Directly next door, there is a Car Wash, which I am now assuming doubles as a Rehearsal facility for Norteño bands. Just Kidding.. 8 am this morning, Ranchero or Norteño music was played LOUD ...loud enough to feel as though there was a band outside my door. I liked it! I liked it a lot, but I can only imagine what the sleeping ladies of the facility thought... yikes. It definetly reminds me of waking up in Mexico to the Naranja/Mango/Tamale men blasting their Music from their carts!

Good Morning Ladies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ole, nothing like a little morning entertainment!
    XO - Sister Kate

    ReplyDelete