Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Coffee makes me tired.????


Think about this.. For the past few months, I get up, eat breakfast, have a cup or two of coffee and want soo badly to go back to bed. Most times I do.. and have no trouble falling asleep or sleeping for 2 or 3 hours. For a while, I was thinking it was my allergies or digestion issues creating this problem.. too much breakfast exhausting my body or something like that.. But I am beginning to think it is the coffee! Does this happen to anyone else? I "googled" it and it seems that there is a connection with people who have ADD. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case...My brain is definetly a silly guy, but it's just as of recent that this has been happening. I know that I have been going through a lot, adjusting, stress etc.. But Coofffeeee.. really!? As the ad suggests.. "You can sleep when your dead!" This is absolutely not the case!!

1 comment:

  1. I can have coffee after dinner and still go to sleep afterwards, so can Tim. Nothing like tucking yourself into bed with a piping hot cappuccino - ha ha!
    XO - Katie

    ReplyDelete