Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Word.

Funny how I am about to facilitate a Group Life Skills class on Budgeting...
I was given a work-book called Suddenly Single Mom: A Practical Guide to Self-sufficient Survival, to use for reference.. I am totally using it for myself!!

I would love to share with the world all of the fabulous things I have made to eat lately, but unfortunately it doesn't consist of much creativity..
I have been eating on the run, making a lot of quick-easy foods...but mostly sticking to a Vegan diet.  Woo Woo. Stress makes my stomach messy, so vegan it is for now!


OH. how about this? Friday was nice. Mat and I rode our bikes to Logan Square (4 miles S.W) to hang out with some new friends. On the way home, we rode in the wrong direction for a while.... By the time it was cold and snowy. I didn't think I would make it home.  It was AWESOME (sarcasm)!

Just wanted to say "Heee-eyy"

3 comments:

  1. Leelee,
    Glad you made it home okay, you are brave to ride your bike in the snow and cold! Can't wait to hear all about the words of wisdom you will give us from your class. Loved the picture you posted of yourself apologizing to your blog, so funny.
    Love you,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book sounds like something everyone could use in this day and age.
    Sounds like Mat needs to rig a ski on the front tire of your bike.
    XO - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better idea yet, mat needs to pull a sled behind his bike for you!! No one should be biking in the snow!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete